What are the skin benefits of CBD on the skin?
Full spectrum CBD oil is rich in phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, waxes, amino acids, pigments, vitamins and other active compounds of cannabis sativa. Cannabidiol is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Benefits of using Sol Therepe CBD Skincare
- If you have acne, the excess oil or sebum that our skin produces will be reduced, resulting in smooth skin.
- If you have a bone fracture, CBD can help speed up healing and promote bone growth.
- Brightens dull skin and helps repair sun damage.
- Excellent for cell renewal and reduces fine line and wrinkles.
- Absorbs quickly to endow your skin with a satin finish
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties to calm stressed, swollen skin
- Thoroughly hydrates and nourishes.
- Helps relieve aches and pain
- Helps prevent stretch marks
- Softens Skin
- Protects from sun damage
What does CBD do for the skin?
CBD is a powerful botanical with more potent antioxidants than vitamin C or vitamin E. It’s known for calming and soothing stressed skin by working with your body’s endocannabinoid receptors.
What’s the difference between marijuana and hemp?
Both are forms of the cannabis plant, but marijuana contains up to 35% THC while hemp has less than 0.3% THC(the chemical that gets you “high”). There are hundreds of terpenes (also known as essential oils) and cannabinoids and in cannabis plants, and THC and CBD are just two of them. The main difference is that hemp naturally has high concentrations of CBD, which counteracts any effects of THC. This means it’s virtually impossible to feel any psychoactive effects from CBD. The U.S. farm bill legalized the cultivation of hemp and hemp products, and the TSA has said it is safe to fly with CBD products. Marijuana is not included as of yet.
What is “whole -plant” CBD vs. CBD isolate?
Full-spectrum CBD is also known as “whole-plant CBD” because the nutrients are extracted from the entire plant. That means hundreds of terpenes, cannabinoids, antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients.
Full-spectrum is scientifically proven to provide more nutrients and benefits than CBD isolate, producing something known as “the entourage effect.”
We extract our CBD using supercritical Co2 which is the cleanest way to protect the integrity and benefits of the plant (think of it like cold-pressed juice).
Will CBD get me high?
No. CBD has no psychoactive effects on its own-you only get high when combined with THC.